Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas decorating and sewing

 
 
Today is the day we become first time grandparents! I've been keeping busy while I wait. This morning, I was outside finishing my arrangement for the front and starting one for the back.
.
I need a bit more foam for this one.
I've also finished all my Christmas gifts.  
Then I pulled out the poinsettia runner that I started last year. The black free motion stitching really makes a difference.
There are four sections to do and the sandwiching and quilting. I may not do much more than the black. Maybe a little sparkle.  

4 comments:

Threadpainter said...

First time grandparents ? You seem so calm !
But, I guess, keeping yourself this busy helps ;) Congrats !!

Mereknits said...

Congrats on the new baby Holly!

Mystic Quilter said...

Only just catching up with reading posts Holly - now what about the baby and mother??

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the new Grandparents. Love your yard and Christmas presents.