Friday, September 26, 2014

Another walk

Once I decided that I could walk a short distance with my poles, I've been thinking about where to go. After I brought my husband home from work around 3:00 today, I packed a sandwich and headed off to Daley Point, a local bird sanctuary where there are some beautiful trails.
I made it to the lookout, passing this view along my way.

I took the same photo last year, but a little later in the season. I must return.
Next time, I'll have to pack some bird seed. The chickadees were looking for it.

It's so good to get into nature a little bit. Then I come home, make tea, grab the ice pack for my hip and look at my photos.

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

I am so glad you were able to get out again, I know it is hard to do. Glad it was a beautiful afternoon,
Hugs,
Meredith

MILLY said...

It always feels good to me to be outside . So even if it is just a small walk you will feel better for it. Sorry to hear you are struggling with your health.
I do love your baby quilt, and also found more of your lovely paintings. Lovely to see all your projects. Millyx