Friday, August 8, 2014

A Friday breakfast sketch

I've been out most of the day but I did have time at breakfast for a small sketch.

Last night, while on a short bike ride along the trail, I picked a few wildflowers for my jar. I think this is mallow. I found it along the trail behind a fence so it may have migrated from someone's garden.

After that, I was out for the day. Not all busy-ness though. I had lunch with friends, and a respiratory test at the hospital, results not great. I have to be better at using the puffers. Then I went for a swim at a spa pool very near my house.
I had a leisurely supper since hubby is off golfing again, picked up the house a bit and did some yoga. So, I've been good to myself. I hope you will be to yourself too!

1 comment:

Watercolour and Textile Artist, Eileen Gidman said...

The shadowing and text really add to this piece. Do you add text to your textile pieces? If so how?