Friday, February 14, 2014

The big storm, some doodling

We had so much snow today, that my husband couldn't get to work. With an all wheel drive that's pretty rare.
Later this afternoon I went out to help with some of the clean up. I made my way through the drift on the
front walk while Gord tackled the driveway. I was out for an hour; he was out for two.
This morning, I played around with my I Pad experimenting with mosaics.
I didn't go into my sewing room because I wanted to watch the Olympic men's figure skating finals. It wasn't super exciting but Canada's Patrick Chan did win the silver. He was a bit disappointed in his skate but I was happy with the silver.
The rest of the day I played around with a mirror image drawing feature on the Sketch Club App that I recently got on the I Pad.
And then I just kept doodling, saving dozens of them.
They would be great for quilting, stamping, stenciling or screen printing.


I hope you're staying warm, cozy and safe if you're in a storm area.
Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

Watercolour and Textile Artist, Eileen Gidman said...

I wish we were closer together and you could show me some of those things on the IPad.