Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cleaning, packing and knitting

I've just got a couple of quick photos to show since I'm in the midst of packing for our guild retreat which starts tomorrow morning and ends Sunday. Phew, it's been a busy fall. This is it though, until Christmas, I hope!
I got the binding stitched down and laid out my Halloween table runner this week.

And, I've been working on theses socks from a hand dyed yarn while I was in the car in my travels.

Also, yesterday, I pulled this unfinished shawl from my closet this week, got it back on the needles (I had gone to far), got it cast off and ends sewn in. Woo hoo!

I've been feeling the need to get some projects finished and things cleared out as we head into the Christmas season. Does that happen to you?
I cleared out a bunch of recyclables and next week I plan to make a donation to a local second hand store.

No comments: