Friday, September 13, 2013

Halloween table runner

It might be Friday the 13th, but so far, it's been a good day for me. I had an interview with a reporter from our local paper this morning. They're going to do a local interest article on my fiber art fame, (my Quilting Arts articles) ha, ha!
After lunch and errands, I finished up the bit of quilting on my runner. I'm picturing it now before the binding is put on because I've got to put it aside in order to get a couple of small priority sewing projects done. Next week, I hope to get back to my art quilting. I'll save the binding to do on one of my guild UFO days, perhaps.
It is dark and rainy today so I had trouble getting a good clear picture.

Here's a sideways view of one half. I sure love halloween colors!

It's a really fun technique! Here's the link for the free pattern:
Monster Munchies table runner

It would be great in many seasonal fabrics.

2 comments:

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

What a great little table topper, Holly! Thanks for sharing the pattern! And congrat’s on the local coverage!! You never know - you may find some kindred spirits! I have been discovering so many more since I joined SAQA and it is mainly because I wrote a blog post.

Teresa @ http://twistfullyyours.blogspot.ca/ said...

I love the fabrics. Picked up some Halloween fabric the other day (my poor daughter loves Halloween and I never am prepared) Maybe this year will be different. Thanks for the link.