Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rearranging the puzzle

Today was my swimming and tutoring day so I don't usually sew. I continue to move around the pieces of my garden puzzle though.
Before I left the house, I added a pale pink screen on the green fabric from yesterday and added it to the mix.

It still isn't saying anything special to me. I think I like the longer version. Tomorrow I want to start putting some borders and blocks together. See if I can get anywhere with it.
I'm looking at it on my screen and wondering about taking out the green strips. Too dull?
This is a piece that is not flowing easily as some pieces do when one is in the zone. It is requiring some work. Hopefully, I'll get there in the end.

1 comment:

elle said...

Holly, if we weren't being challenged creatively we would be dull and boring! Heaven forbid!!! lol