On Mondays and Tuesdays I typically don't have a car, so I get to stay home and be all domestic. I get a small bit of housework out of the way and then I can get creative.
This morning I drew some of my dried seed heads onto a piece of craft foam lightly with a ball point pen and then heavily enough to incise. One must remember that it will print in reverse.
I rolled on some water based screen printing ink and tested it on a piece of paper.
It worked pretty well. I'll touch up a few spots and then there is some printing I want to try using my Gelli plate and fabric. I read about it here.
After lunch, I finished putting together this little pouch. This time all went well as I followed an excellent tutorial. It's a little smaller than the directions called for because I used one of my prints. It measures about 7 inches across the top - just perfect for a little treasure.