Sunday, January 6, 2013

A day off

I've not gone near my sewing machine today. We went snowshoeing this morning and visited my husbands parents this afternoon.
I mixed up a casserole of wild rice,tomatoes, salsa, black beans and cheese which is in the oven right now.
I sat down with a hot chocolate to read and found myself doing this little sketch of my cup using the Paper 53 App.

I don't think I would bother getting a stylus as I kind of like the freedom and simplicity of using the fingers.

7 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Easy to tell we're Canadian Holly. We both took a relaxing day...we went snowshoeing after lunch..it is so pretty in the woods right now. I did get to the sewing room for a bit and I have a quilt in the frames. Love the postcard in your previous post.

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

K guys, I did SAY it would be a great day to go snow shoeing....haha.....never did make it. Where did the day go??

imquilternity said...

That really does look like a lot of fun!!

Introverted Art said...

hmmm Holly, your casserole just sounded so good, comforting and yummy.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Thanks Holly

elle said...

That looks really neat, Holly. We had a nice day here, too!

kathy said...

really nice sketch...ipad?