Saturday, October 13, 2012

Market day

I made a quick trip to the market this morning where I picked up my favourite veggie spring rolls, kimbap, which is the Korean name for sushi, spinach bread and some wild cranberries, picked by a friend of mine. Thanks, Tess!

I made these muffins right after lunch. As is usual for me, I made a few changes. I always add less sugar and today I added whole wheat flour, oat bran and flax meal.
They are delicious! Ive just eaten my way through what you see on the plate.
I'm going to get ready for a walk.
By the way, I just added my latest cushion (cover only) to my Etsy shop found on the sidebar.
I wrote about it in this post.

In case you're interested, here is the recipe with my noted changes.

Now, I'm going to change and get out for my walk even though its pretty chilly!

No comments: