Friday, May 4, 2012

garden work

I've not been sewing for a few days; rather, I've been spending some time each day in garden clean up and doing some transplanting. This morning I noticed I have my first opened tulip. After dinner last night Gord and I both went out. I did a little raking while he mounted our new cedar birdhouse that his father made. Last year we had a family of chickadees in the smaller one on the right. I haven't seen any activity there yet, but I'm hoping.

This morning, I'm heading out for my walk and then off to lunch with friends. I'm looking forward to some studio time this weekend when we get some rainy weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the birdhouse!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The garden work is so important this time of year. I have done some, not enough.