Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

I jsut got home from my Friday errands and lunch with my friends. It is snowing, which is lovely, but  the traffic was crazy and the grocery store was even worse. I hope I'm done all my errands now until next week. Amongst ornaments, and gifts from the kitchen, this was one of the gifts I received today.

 I also passed out a second mug rug yesterday. They are so much fun to make and especially fun to machine quilt. I found it very freeing to randomly piece it together; there's no agonizing over fabric choice since it's so small.
I probably won't be blogging again now until after Christmas, so I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays.
My friend again. It loves to hang out at the heated bird bath. Once when it was empty of water, it got right in it for a nap.




1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Merry Christmas and hope all the rest of the holiday season is stress free.