Friday, November 25, 2011

my wonky house

Friday is my errand and lunch with friends day, so I didn't get much accomplished. The first chore of the day was to pack up and mail a pair of boxing gloves to my daughter in South Korea. She has found a boxing club near her apartment.
Also, I followed a sale flier ad and found a nice warm pair of boots on for half price. Considering I'm very difficult to fit and hate shopping, I'm pretty pleased.
Once home later this afternoon, I put the finishing bits on the wonky house that I'm sending off for this block draw at the Love, Laugh, Quilt blog. It sounded fun and quick to do, although I have to admit I haven't done the free form style house before and it's not as easy as it looks. You'd think that since you don't have to measure or cut straight lines that it would be easy  but not so. It was fun to do though. I'll be sending mine off later this week.
Here is the  link to the blog where I got my wonky house idea.

1 comment:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Nice that you have a day to enjoy with friends...that is always fun. The house looks great....