Monday, November 14, 2011

knitting

I am still feeling the effects of being ill last week. The laryngitis and the sinus infection are almost gone but because of my other underlying health issues, I collapse part way through the day. I have lots of knitting for Christmas on the go anyway. This is a little bolero that I finished. I need to sew it together and put the last ruffle edge on it.
Yesterday, it was so nice that we walked at another golf course in town. It was beautiful.
I will be doing less quilting and more sewing and knitting for Christmas for the next while. I found this free pattern for an apron and I think I may do a couple for gifts. The first thing I will do is draw up a paper pattern to make it easier.
For now though, I must go rest. Don't forget to leave a comment if you'd like a magazine mentioned in my last post.

1 comment:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Hope you are finding more strength, enjoyed the pics; look forward to seeing your bolero finished! Feel better!