Monday, October 3, 2011

our local craft shop

Today, I did my volunteer time at Chal Baie, our local craft shop at the downtown waterfront. It is so pretty there this time of year.

These geese were near my car when I pulled up to park. They let me take a few pictures but slowly made their way to the water.




The decorations and fall colors put me in a good mood. We had a good bit of traffic through today too, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that another of my wall hangings sold on the weekend. I found this photo of the center of it. Somewhere, I have one of the whole piece but this shows most of it anyway except the binding.
 These are some of my things for sale:
I don't know if it is my computer or blogger but it  takes forever now to upload my photos. Does anyone else have this problem?

No comments: