Saturday, February 5, 2011

guild UFO day

I packed a lunch, my hand quilting and went off to our guild UFO day today. It is held in the senior room of our local arena. Here you see a few of the ladies chatting and at work. It so fun to spend a few hours with a bunch of women doing what they love!

This is a stack and whack quilt that was admired by all. I don't think my camera really did the bright colors justice.

I took my quilt that I'm hand quilting so I won't show you that again.
I've been trying every day to catch the little chickadees at my feeder, but they flit in and out so much that I keep getting an empty picture. I manage to catch the odd one.
I'm just in the midst of hand sewing the binding on this postcard and it'll be finished. The only thing I added was a few tiny stars with the sparkly thread. If you look carefully, you can see them. although I haven't gotten around to starting an Etsy shop (someday) this is for sale if you email me if your interested.

No comments: