Wednesday, February 9, 2011

appointments appointments

This a paper garland that I made in December while also trying to get ready for Christmas. I mailed it to my daughter in Korea in early December; she just got it this week. I made it with old book pages, scrap book papers, scissors and a punch, then I sewed it together with black free motion stitching. It was fun!
Yesterday, it was the dentist and today it's a trip out of town to see an endocrinologist. I've been doing little bits of things in my studio--finishing the binding on my little postcard and taking pictures for the cards I make, finishing up a border, ironing another quilt to drop off today to a machine quilter. I plan to pick up one more fabric for the final border on this.
My husband has taken the day off to drive me so I will be able to do some knitting in the car. I love that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Holly as I was trying to say, I just love looking at all your work. You are so talented. I wish I had one tenth of your talent. I'm working on it. I'm jealous of Caley's necklace. Anne :))