Thursday, November 4, 2010

detail day

As some you will know if you follow my blog, I tend to work quite slowly, but when it comes to putting the final touches on all my little projects, that can take even longer. After my drawing time with my friends was over today, I had a little lunch time visit with one friend. We've been too busy to connect much lately, so it was nice.
Then I decided that I needed to take some time to put the finishing bits onto some little hangings. The first thing I did was to put a label on the back of one, so I could then add it to the finished pile. Then I chose and cut bindings for these 2 little bits. They're about 5 by 8 inches each.

Yesterday was a good day too. I had to go downtown for a haircut and I often make a list and combine my other errands to do at the same time. I visited the library and took a walk along the waterfront. I've been wanting to take pictures of what's left of this old wharf. Someday I  might do something with it.
Finally, I sent off pictures of these for another project that I'm working on. I can only show parts.

It must have been the sunshine today, because I  made chocolate chip cookies (inspired also by a friend who made them earlier this week).

No comments: