Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm back


We had a quick but lovely trip over the weekend to Prince Edward Island for my brother's wedding. It was a small and short service with a dinner afterward at Glasgow Hills golf course. Thank goodness because it was 32 degrees without the humid ex factored in. It was nice though to see the family, some of whom I haven't seen in years. Later around 8 pm my husband and I drove the 30 minutes to spend the night at my mother's cottage. We had the place to ourselves and we went went for a lovely swim under the stars. It dawned another beautiful on Sunday, so we spent a few hours walking the beach and swimming before leaving for home.
On the way home I stopped at Chapter's in Moncton and I purchased the book How to Draw and Paint Fairyland by Linda Ravenscroft and I'm absolutely enthralled.
The picture above is of a pen drawing that I did on a beach stone last night while watching Merlin. I just can't sit still and it was too hot ot knit!

No comments: