Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hubby and I are still in relaxation mode today. We had a leisurely breakfast, did a wash, and took a drive to the beach to visit his parents. His mother had a cold, but we visited long enough to show them a slide show on the laptop from our summer adventures.
I made a healthier than usual version of macaroni and cheese for supper. I used low fat milk and less cheese in the sauce to which I added green and red peppers and mashed sweet potato. The sweet potato idea came from a magazine recipe where they added mashed squash. We had a side of yellow beans from the garden. It was delicious!
Here is a photo of my little rough sketch that I did in the middle of our 25 km bike run up and down the roller coaster hills around Nictau Lake. I'm hoping that will excuse it's simplicity. Please don't look too closely!

No comments: