Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Finished velvet wall hanging

Thanks to a commenter for the advise on where to find a tutorial on making a header for your blog ( a Stitch in Time). I have read it but I am still unable to make any changes because I think I need a photo software to make changes to my photos first. I don't have the software right now but I'm hoping to get some in the near future.
The weather here is still unbearably hot and humid, and I am just in a sweat all day. I feel sleepy and woozy, so I'm not accomplishing much. However I am doing some little things like sewing labels to the back of some wall hangings to get them ready for the show in Saint John in September.
Also, here is a photo of a bookmark that I just made for a friend. I glued tissue paper to watercolor paper, painted it with watercolors and then free motion stitched it with black thread.

No comments: